Follow DANGER on Twitter

Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Mission

Ah, college! A time to discover yourself, make new friends, unearth new passions... and get shit-tanked wasted when you have nothing else to do. As a college student I find myself drinking on occasion, and when I do I see my peers drinking filth. Boxed wine, 30 racks of filthy piss water, and handles of rubbing alcohol passed off as vodka dominate the college scene? Filthy indeed, but you're on a college budget; and who the fuck cares, you're getting faded, right? WRONG. There's cheap beer, wine, and liquor everywhere that doesn't compromise taste for value as much as major brands like Burnett's Vodka, Natty Light, Keystone, and Franzia. My reviews are well researched, my recommendations are for the refined! Read this blog, have your friends see your choice of booze for the night, and leave them sayin, "You fancy, huh?" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment